Submitted by tjchandler on Thu, 09/16/2010 - 18:11
EdZapp released versions 8.30-39 into production during the month of August.
These releases included the following fixes/enhancements on the APPLICANT side:
- Fixed errors/logouts (not due to inactivity) to global EdZapp.
- Extend site timeout due to inactivity to one hour (from 30 minutes).
- Fixed reversal of date posted and deadline columns on job search results set page.
- Fixed calendar control on global and PL registration pages.
- Educational Licenses now display as Lifetime (changed from Current).
- Work Experience now displays as Current (changed from Present).
- Fixed issue with not being able to remove a previously provided date in Other Professional Licenses module.
- Fixed entry errors in References module.
- Fixed entry errors in Skills module.
- Fixed display of Notes/Comments when editing a Skills entry.
These releases included the following fixes on the EMPLOYER (District) side:
- Full packet and DAD restored to full functionality.
- National and regional questions “mapped” to new Student Support Services. View job on both district and applicant sides fixed, so complete information displays.
- Fixed slow load of Job Search tab.
- Previously answered district, regional and national questions properly display in Full Packet.
- Documents appear in the order specified on the Admin > Documents tab in Job and Full Packet.
- Documents assigned at the role or position properly appear in the box to select/display on the job posting (when creating or editing a posting). Only the documents selected will display on the posting.
- The “hire box” only appears when a posting is moved to Filled or Archived.
- An asterisk displays by Role and Position dropdowns when creating or editing a position (to indicate the fields are required).