Submitted by tjchandler on Tue, 10/19/2010 - 07:27
EdZapp released version 8.4 into production during the month of September.
These releases included the following fixes/enhancements on the APPLICANT side:
- Removed site timeout due to inactivity from Job and General Application pages.
- New, friendly error page to collect additional data and provide easier way to communicate error to EdZapp and return to work in progress.
- Updated the log-in page wording on non-supported browsers to “Our application only works with FireFox (version 3.0 or higher) and Internet Explorer (version 8.0 or higher). We cannot assure or support the functionality of other browsers.”
- Blocked ability to reapply and to edit the cover letter after position closes (for applicants who have already applied and can access posting through Jobs Applied To list).
- Updated icon display on individual modules and in “jump to” list to immediately and accurately reflect the applicants’ status. We will be removing the “update status icons” button.
- Fixed date and initial entry errors in Highly Qualified module.
- Allow “other” entry in Experience in Education module.
- Forced the correct order of Education module entries based on “end date” on applicant side.
- Put Skill Types (in umbrella and sub modules) in alphabetical order.
- Fixed friendly error when selecting Invisible or Restricted status (only when account had district associations). Status change was already saved, just removed the error message.
These releases included the following fixes/enhancements on the EMPLOYER side:
- Add “Actions” dropdown to the Postings > Applied So Far search results page.
- Fixed issue with Open Until Filled or start date ASAP not being editable when copying a job.
- Fixed posting search so Date Posted is based on the date posted as indicated by district, not actual date the posting was created.