Submitted by tjchandler on Thu, 11/04/2010 - 13:30
EdZapp released version 8.5 into production during the month of October.
These releases included the following fixes/enhancements on the APPLICANT side:
- No longer display “other” type skill entries made in Global EdZapp in the specific skill sub-modules of a PL application. No longer allow “other” entry in skill sub-modules.
- Removed the duplicate Computer Technology skill.
- Fixed editing errors in Skill modules.
- Have made selection of at least one position (or role on Global EdZapp) required.
- Added an option to allow applicants to “deactivate” from a PL district.
- Removed the “update status icons” button from application page.
- Removed Question and Documents module header when no questions or documents are assigned on the My Application, specific job application, and general application pages.
- Corrected title that displays for dropdown selection in Doc Mgmt grid to display document title, not description.
These releases included the following fixes/enhancements on the EMPLOYER side:
- Can hide General Application tab from applicants.
- Can hide My Application tab from applicants.
- Reactivated “Instructions” question type.
- Fixed display issues when creating a new position that allowed existing module, question and document assignments to be overwritten.
- Fixed display issues with role/position assignment controls on questions and documents pages, so positions correctly reflect the role-level assignment.
- Former Name, Full Legal Name, and Secondary Email now displayed in full and job packet and snapshot.